- Of its strong local and international logistic systems.
- Of its competitive labor costs (e.g., 7% cheaper than Mexico on average aerospace technology manufacturing).
- Of its pro-business government initiatives. This include strong support from the government (NAB 2030) with building facilities and infrastructure for business development and expansion.
- Of its attractive incentives and perks for aerospace projects (income tax exemption, duty and import taxes exemption on machinery and raw materials – meaning overall low manufacturing cost)
- Of its excellent supply chain due to its strategic location. Being at the very heart of Southeast Asia, Malaysia is also a member of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) which facilitates Free Trade Agreements (FTAs).